Pizza Prosciutto And Arugula Recipe
How to Prepare the Pizza Base
The pizza base is one of the fundamental elements of achieving a perfect pizza. Here is a simple and traditional recipe for making a delicious pizza base.
To make the pizza base, you will need these ingredients:
- 500 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 325 ml of lukewarm water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Now that you have prepared the pizza base, you can add your favorite ingredients such as prosciutto and arugula. Be sure to spread the base thin and even before adding the ingredients.
By following this simple recipe, you can make a delicious prosciutto and arugula pizza right in the comfort of your own kitchen. Enjoy your meal!
Add Ham to Pizza
In this recipe, we will learn how to add ham to pizza to make it even tastier. Prosciutto is a popular ingredient in Italian pizzas and adds a unique flavor to our preparations.
To make our Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza, we will need the following ingredients:
- Ready-made pizza base
- Tomato sauce
- Raw ham
- Grated cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
Once we are ready with all the ingredients, we can start adding the ham to our pizza. We take the ready-made pizza base and spread it out on a baking sheet.
|We spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza base. Let’s make sure we cover the entire surface.
|Add sliced or diced mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato sauce. We can use fresh mozzarella or pre-grated mozzarella.
|We take the prosciutto and spread it on the pizza. We can leave it whole or tear it into pieces, depending on our preference.
|We sprinkle the pizza with grated cheese. This will help create a golden, crispy crust.
|We bake the pizza in the oven already preheated to a high temperature. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the pizza is nicely browned and the cheese is melted.
|Once cooked, remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool slightly. We then add the fresh arugula on top of the freshly baked pizza.
|We season the pizza with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a sprinkling of black pepper. This will give a fresh touch and aroma to our pizza.
Our delicious Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza is ready to be enjoyed! The mix of flavors between the salty ham and the sweetness of the mozzarella will make every bite a unique experience. You can serve this pizza as an appetizer or as a main dish. Enjoy your meal!
Add Mozzarella And Grated Cheese
Mozzarella and grated cheese are two basic ingredients for making a delicious pizza. Mozzarella, with its stringy texture and sweet flavor, gives the pizza a creamy, enveloping note. Grated cheese, on the other hand, enriches the pizza with its intense flavor and crunchy texture. To add mozzarella and grated cheese to pizza, follow these simple steps.
Start by covering the pizza base with a generous amount of diced or thinly sliced mozzarella cheese. Be sure to spread the mozzarella evenly over the surface of the pizza, making sure to leave a margin around the edges. The mozzarella cheese will melt while cooking, creating a stringy texture and delicious flavor.
Next, sprinkle grated cheese over the mozzarella cheese. You can use your favorite cheese, such as parmesan, pecorino or grana padano. Grate the cheese directly on the pizza or buy it already grated if you prefer to save time. Be sure to cover the entire surface of the pizza with the grated cheese so that it is evenly distributed and has a golden, crispy crust.
Cook Pizza In The Oven
Baking pizza in the oven is a crucial step in achieving a delicious and perfectly cooked pizza. Following the cooking instructions correctly will ensure that the mass will be crispy and the flavors will blend perfectly. Here are some tips on how to bake pizza in the oven optimally.
1. Before baking the pizza, it is important to preheat the oven to the correct temperature. Most recipes recommend preheating the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Be sure to let the oven warm up for at least 15-20 minutes to ensure that it reaches the desired temperature.
2. Once the oven has been preheated, place the pizza directly on the grill or firestone in the oven. This will help achieve even baking and a crispy base. If you prefer a softer base, you can bake the pizza on a buttered baking sheet or covered with baking paper.
3. The cooking time of the pizza depends on the oven temperature and the size of the pizza. In general, a small pizza will take about 10-12 minutes to cook, while a large pizza may take 15-20 minutes. It is important to check the pizza regularly during baking to prevent burning.
4. Once the pizza is cooked, it is advisable to let it cool slightly before cutting and serving. This will allow the mozzarella to solidify slightly, making it easier to cut and preventing the topping from slipping off.
Following these simple steps will help you bake pizza in the oven like a real pizza maker. Experiment with different combinations of ingredients and cooking to get your perfect pizza. Enjoy your meal!
Add Arugula Before Serving
Once your Pizza Prosciutto e Rucola is baked in the oven and ready to serve, you can’t forget the key ingredient that will give your pizza a fresh and delicious touch: arugula. Arugula is a type of salad with a slightly spicy taste that perfectly complements the intense flavor of prosciutto. Here are some tips on how best to add arugula to your pizza.
First, make sure you have a good amount of fresh, clean arugula on hand. You can find arugula in grocery stores or grow it yourself in your garden or on your balcony. It is important to wash arugula leaves thoroughly to remove any soil residue or impurities.
Now that you have your arugula ready, you can go ahead and add it to the pizza. You can opt for two different ways: add the arugula before baking the pizza or after baking it. Both methods have their advantages, so choose whichever you prefer.
If you decide to add arugula before baking the pizza, you can spread the arugula leaves evenly over the surface after spreading the sauce and adding the mozzarella and grated cheese. Be sure not to cover the pizza completely with the arugula, otherwise it may burn while cooking in the oven.
- Prepare the pizza base according to your favorite recipe.
- Put the tomato sauce on top of the base and spread it evenly.
- Add a generous amount of diced or sliced mozzarella to the pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese generously over the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread the ham slices evenly over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven at a high temperature (about 230-250°C) and bake it for about 10-15 minutes, or until the crust turns golden brown and the cheese melts.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to add the arugula after baking the pizza, I recommend waiting until the pizza has cooled slightly. In this way, the arugula will retain its freshness and will not wilt too much in contact with the heat of the pizza. You can arrange the arugula leaves on the freshly baked pizza and cut it into slices before serving.
In either case, the arugula will add freshness and a touch of color to your Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza. You will enjoy the contrast between the salty flavor of prosciutto and the freshness of arugula, creating a unique taste experience. Don’t forget to dress the pizza with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and, if you wish, add grated Parmesan cheese when serving.
Tips For A Perfect Pizza
To achieve a perfect pizza, here are some useful tips to follow.
Premise: The pizza base is the key element in achieving a tasty, well-done pizza. Here is how to prepare it properly.
1. Start by choosing quality ingredients: flour, yeast, oil, and salt. Use type “00” flour to achieve a soft and light base texture. Fresh yeast is the best choice for optimal results.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour with the crumbled baking powder, oil, and salt. Gradually add the warm water and knead until the mixture is elastic and smooth. Let rise for at least an hour, covering the bowl with a damp cloth.
Add ham to pizza: A delicious addition to enrich the flavor of your pizza. Here’s how to do it.
- Spread the pizza base on the baking sheet previously greased with oil.
- Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the entire surface of the base.
- Cut the ham into thin slices and spread it evenly over the pizza.
- Add chunks of mozzarella and grated cheese to complete the preparation.
- Bake in the preheated 220°C oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the pizza is golden brown and crispy.
Add arugula before serving: The fresh arugula gives a fresh touch to the pizza. Follow these steps to add it to your preparation.
1. Prepare the pizza base as described above and bake it in the oven until done.
2. Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool slightly.
3. Scatter a few arugula leaves over the surface of the freshly baked pizza.
4. Season with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cut the pizza into slices and serve hot.
We hope these tips will help you make a perfect, tasty and appetizing pizza. Enjoy your meal!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you prepare the pizza base?
To prepare the pizza base, you need to mix flour, water, yeast and salt until the dough is smooth. Next, let the dough rise for a couple of hours.
How do you add ham to pizza?
To add ham to pizza, simply cut it into thin slices and spread it over the surface of the pizza after spreading the toppings and cheese.
How do you add mozzarella and grated cheese to pizza?
After spreading the toppings on the pizza base, you can add the diced or sliced mozzarella cheese, distributing it evenly. In addition, it is recommended to sprinkle grated cheese on the surface for extra flavor.
How do you bake pizza in the oven?
Once the pizza is prepared, it should be baked in a preheated oven at a very high temperature, between 200°C and 250°C, for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the base is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
When do you add arugula to pizza?
Arugula should be added to the pizza as soon as it comes out of the oven, just before serving. This way, it will keep it fresh and crisp.
Do you have any tips for a perfect pizza?
Of course! Here are some tips for a perfect pizza: use type 00 flour, let the dough rise at room temperature for at least 2 hours, roll out the pizza evenly, add quality toppings, and, finally, adhere to baking times and temperatures.
Where can I find more pizza recipes?
You can find more pizza recipes in specialty cooking magazines, recipe books, or even on websites and blogs devoted to Italian cooking.